Hollybank is a family run, low cost campsite in Cheshire
Camping facilities are available 365 days a year for any size of tent. We welcome families, couples or individuals.
Our campsite facilities include bathroom block, basins, hot showers and shaver points.
The separate laundry room is available for clothes washing and dishes can be cleaned in the dish washing area.
If you need mobile phones, tablets or electronic devices charged, sockets are available in reception. Freezer packs can also be chilled on request - just ask a member of staff.
About our low cost campsite
Holly Bank is a dog friendly campsite - we welcome all well-behaved pets. Dogs need to be supervised at all times.
Hard-standing areas are allocated for Barbecues. Fire safety equipment is provided at regular intervals.
Campsite quiet hours are from 10.30pm to 8.00am. Noise should be kept to a minimum during this time in respect of fellow guests.
Camping Pitches must be vacated by 12 noon on day of departure - if you are running late, please contact staff.
A booked pitch will be kept free until 6pm unless a prior arrangement has been made. Latest arrival time at the campsite is 9pm.
Why choose Holly Bank as your low cost campsite in Cheshire?
- We have recently changed ownership, so have invested in improving both facilities and services around the camp site.
- The business is family run, so we focus on customer service and exceptional value for money.
- The local attractions such as Lymm, Tatton Park and The Mere Golf Resort and Spa are easily accessible.
- Access to Manchester City Centre is very straightforward from our campsite.
- We aim to be your best choice for an affordable campsite in Cheshire. If you find any better prices nearby we'll definitely try to match them!